The BI Lead will utilize their technical experience to identify and understand difficult problems and plan solutions to emerging trends. The role will focus on collaborating with key business areas in the development and implementation of consumable reports and action plans to address key risks and emerging trends within these areas.
- Execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model.
- Demonstrate outstanding data literacy with numerical, analytical and technical skills.
- Articulate complex information into simple messages that can be consumed by key stakeholders with varied levels of data literacy.
- Support the Director to report, identify, understand, prioritise and plan solutions and action plans to emerging trends for their key business areas.
- Use data to identify and test potential solutions.
- Translate key data insights into value adding work practices.
- Experience in utilising SAS Visual Analytics or other visualisation tools
- Experience with SQL and Sharepoint
- Experience in executing, reading, interpreting and evaluating data and simple modelling.