- Job Type
- Full Time
- Michael Tran
- 9 months ago
- Manage the end to end delivery the complex project in collaboration with business and technology stakeholders, to deliver high quality solutions
- Promote and ensure use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Define and implement IT project governance and compliance processes
- Manage project budgets
- Drive ongoing improvements and evolutions to the core competencies of project management, delivery approach and tools
- Manage risks, issues and changes according to prescribed mechanisms to maintain project scope and schedule
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers
- Previous experience working on Business Intelligence projects
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
The successful candidate will have had experience working on a number of different BI projects.