Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a BI Reporting Analyst for an initial 6 month contract assignment to commence ASAP. Core requirements of the role will include generating and creating highly analytical reporting dashboards, splitting data information sets into reporting systems that assist our client in making mission critical business decisions. The main tools, requirements will be generating reports using SQL as well as a strong commercial background in Power BI.
Essential experience required:
- Extensive background as a BI Reporting Analyst working within commercial operations, developing reports and dashboards with the use of SQL and ideally has experience with Power BI.
- A core backround in extracting and analysing complex data from a variety of sources.
- Broad background in re-engineering dashboards and reporting systems, recommending ways to improve the systems and the way clients use the reports.
- Commercial experience in upgrading policies and procedures for extract, transform and the loading of SQL data for high level executive analysis.
- 6 month contract engagement.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
- Work with a community focused organisation.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Sandee Upadhya or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.