- Work as part of the section to enable consistent access to data and reduce technical/data debt over time
- Contribute to a set of standards, frameworks and guides to enable consistent report design, analysis models, data access and ingestion - improving reporting and analytics maturity
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business processes and analyses in an evolving business environment
- Maintain strong and collaborative relationships with the business stakeholders and project teams to assist with the evolving technology landscape and data requirements as the project progresses
- Provide experiential input into the Data Strategy, principles and guidelines
- Provide advice to resolving complex data-related issues, setting standards, reviewing the overall data design and mentoring on all technical aspects
- Support the business' data governance and definition activities
- Other duties within the scope of the role and as required by the supervisor
- Provide input into the Business Intelligence Strategy and the roadmap for implementation/introduction of required elements by being a subject matter knowledge of frameworks
- Manage competing priorities and provide accurate estimates and timeframes
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) frameworks, technologies and tools.
- Experience producing and reviewing conceptual and logical data models, and associated documentation;
- Knowledge or experience with data warehouse design;
- Proven experience in capturing business requirements and producing data related designs or architectures to meet those requirements;
- Understanding of BI processes, technologies and tools;
- Experience working with Structured Query Language (SQL);
- Experience with data governance and associated corporate structures.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com