- Engage with business subject matter experts to understand, challenge, translate and document business intelligence requirements
- Work as part of an agile based development team using Scrum
- Assess data warehousing requirements and recommend best-fit approach to match project timelines and budgets.
- Develop fit for purpose data models, ETL and reports
- Ensure escalations of issues, risks and defects are handled appropriately
- Establish the database and Power BI consumable data models in enterprise toolsets and transition knowledge to business unit leads on how to consume them in day to day operations. Sources will be limited to SAP, Cornerstone on Demand, Service Now, Existing SQL clusters, and existing targeted ad-hoc sources.
- Meet architecture and data compliances throughout the delivery, including conducting required design and build reviews.
- Either decommissioning/rebuilding in Power BI the existing SAP BW dashboard or transitioning it to the reporting unit to support.
- Focus on automation of all data feeds through the Data Lake
- Assist with the development and architecture of data warehouse solutions in multiple technologies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations between systems.
Perform data integration techniques using SSIS, BODS, or any other ETL processes with a self-service focus.
- Defining and manipulating complex SQL functions
- Perform enterprise data mart development and familiar with multiple schematics including star, snowflake, and 3rd NF.
- Develop complex multi-dimensional calculations and logic using DAX and SQL.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com