- New South Wales
- $680.00 per day
- Job Type
- Michael Cutting
- 5 months ago
- 6-month contract role - Possible extensions
- Sydney CBD based opportunity
- BI, DW and Big Data - Program Manager
We have been engaged by one of our clients in the IT Consultancy and Communications space who are looking for a Program Manager with Banking and Finance to work on a Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Warehousing program of works.
Skills and Experience
- Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Warehousing skills within the Banking and Finance sector.
- Champion Agile principles, values, and practices.
- Ensure team is accountable for the agreed upon norms.
- Track delivery team process, ensuring sustainable pace and quality.
- Promote engagement of the Agile team by encouraging the team to self-organize.
- Promote continuous improvement within the Agile delivery team.
- Provide transparency to the team and stakeholders by ensuring metrics are relevant, available, and up-to-date.
- Prepare and lead presentations to team members and executives.
- Create and maintain work effort and budget reports.
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International email@example.com for any further information on this position.