- Are you a BI/SAS Developer with strong interest in data transformation and stakeholder reporting?
- Perhaps an opportunity to join an Australian-owned consultancy possessing high profile clients within government & data industries?
- Understand the value of data analytics & its ability to influence business intelligence & social change?
You would be working on-site at a prestigious government department to build and maintain a suite of reports using commercial data transformation and visualisation tools. You would be required to learn about the businesses processes and translate these into reports which enhances the businesses day to day operating needs.
Overview of the role:
- Pickup identified work from the backlog for development.
- Attend sprint planning and be ready to provide workload estimates.
- Attend daily stand up meetings and be prepared to give work updates.
- Write high quality code.
- Ensure all code is well documented and tested.
- Be prepared to have your code reviewed by other members of your team.
- Review the code of other members in your team.
- Ensure the code you write is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Have a good understanding of version control workflows.
- Create new and update existing reports in SAS VA.
- Ensure that all SAS VA reports are accessible.
- Ensure all of the work you do is captured as updates in the backlog.
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
- Must possess Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
If you have an impeccable client-facing manner and interested in developing data-driven projects that will assist social change!
...Hit the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.email@example.com