A government department is seeking highly skilled and experienced BI/SQL Test Analysts with reporting experience and Agile capabilities to engage in a contract role based in Canberra.
- Work for a government department in Canberra.
- Australian citizenship required.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours
Application Attributes Required:
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Tester within a BI and reporting development environment, with preference to those with experience within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases for reporting solutions.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium or equivalent.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jackson Bruce on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.