The ideal candidate will have experience with data analysis, enterprise databases, business intelligence and reporting, metadata management and ETL. They will work within project teams to provide architectural sound solutions that meets or exceeds customers' expectations.
- Development and data modelling of enterprise data management systems
- Assess data warehousing requirements and develop best-fit approach to match project timelines and budgets.
- Collaborate with the customers to successfully deliver fit for purpose data models and ETL solutions
- Work as part of an agile based development team using Scrum
- Ensure escalations of issues, risks and defects are handled appropriately
- Assist with the development and architecture of data warehouse solutions in multiple technologies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations between systems.
- Perform data integration techniques using SSIS, BODS, or any other ETL processes with a self-service focus.
- Defining and manipulating complex SQL functions
- Perform enterprise data mart development and familiar with multiple schematics including star, snowflake
- Develop complex multi-dimensional calculations and logic using MDX, DAX, SQL.
Key Consultant Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, User Interface Design, Dashboard Development, and advanced SQL Programming
- Experience with multiple relational, dimensional, and OLAP databases
- Advanced Data Modelling and Database Architecture (3yrs Experience)
- SQL Server 2014 - 2016
- SAP BW, Design Studio, Hana Studio
- SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Power BI Desktop/Web, Tabular Models, MDX, DAX, Azure Data Factory
- Microsoft Office
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com