- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 8 months ago
- 6 month contract +
- Melbourne CBD location
- Attractive day rate
Our client is looking for an experienced Big Data Solution Architect to join on an initial 6 month contract with likely extensions.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience;
- Experience in AWS services design.
- Experience designing event driven applications & real time data solutions using Kafka (various connectors and sinks).
- Experience building monitoring/alerting framework for Data pipelines.
- Experience with ElasticDB and Kibana.
- Experience in building data pipelines for data lake.
- Experience in orchestration tools such as Control-M, Airflow, Jenkins etc.
- Experience in Informatica BDM/PowerCenter tools
- Experience with API design/developments.
- Experience with JAVA/Python/Spark development
- Experience with EMR/Hive and Apache Ranger
- Strong communications skills
- Strong technical team leadership, mentorship and collaboration
- Ability to develop technical relationships with end-users
- Ideally a broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development
The following qualifications would be advantageous;
- 9+ years of technical solutions experience including 4+ years of in a combination of relevant Big Data/Analytics areas
- Big Data/Analytics(AI/ML) frameworks would be advantageous
- Understanding of underlying infrastructure for Big Data Solutions would be advantageous
- Understanding/Experience with data modelling concepts such as Data Vault & others
- Experience designing, building and operating cloud services in IT, Systems Integrator or Service Provider
Melissa Haddad 9236 7732 - email@example.com