Located Melbourne CBD, this role will see you working with complex data sets to help businesses determine and develop pricing models as part of current and future stater commercial agreements with 3rd party vendors. You will work with key stakeholders, vendors and financial and technical leaders to review, assist and re-define current billing processes.
- Analyse and derive insights into current and future billing and pricing items
- Work with stakeholders to develop strategies for optimisation/consolidation of price points and billing functions
- Evaluate business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Assist in RFPO costing analysis and support business case modelling
- Develop policies, procedures and pricing tools for billing functionalities
- Relevant working experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience with financial, economic and market data
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
Our client is offering an initial 4-month contract with a potential extension and a competitive salary, reflective of experience.
For more information please call Candice Powell on 03 9236 7738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org