Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and services of an experienced PC Build and Deployment Engineer for an immediate start contract assignment. The project is to assist in the build and deploy of Desktop hardware and applications for their large scale 1000+ user rollout of Windows 10 MOE.
Key skills and experience required:
- A broad background working on Desktop refresh projects, ideally Windows based upgrades
- Solid understanding in the use and principles of ITIL
- Experience and understanding of application rationalization
- Experience with application testing/UAT
- Application troubleshooting experience
- Good people skills up to Exec level
- Understanding of Windows 10 and Office 2016
- PC hardware deployment experience
- Immediate start contract
- Parking onsite
- Work on one of Perth's largest MOE upgrade projects
- Competitive hourly rate
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Alice Tan @ Talent on 0892213300.