Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Advisor to understand and communicate the requirements, investigate and resolve issues, monitor and report on service level and initiate process improvements where required.
This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Create an effective working relationship between business units.
- Develop a good understanding of the current and future business issues and needs of business units within the portfolio.
- Review requests for products and services to ensure that business unit requests are within guidelines.
- Monitor business unit service requests and incident reports, create reports as necessary and discuss service delivery performance.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of plans, policies and procedures that contribute to the delivery of effective facilities and services.
- Proven experience promoting client focussed service delivery and managing service delivery in a substantial IT environment.
- High level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills for consulting with senior business staff and conveying complex business processes, problems and technology information accurately and succinctly.
- Service delivery and project management experience, preferably in an IT environment
- Demonstrated experience in implementing consultative/participative processes with key clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills for liaising with business unit managers and staff and resolving IT service related issues and complaints.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.