If you have experience working in the education sector and have course management experience this may be the role for you.
- Excellent requirements gathering and documentation / process mapping skills
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and facilitation skills
- Good problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to constructively challenge and question
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a senior business process analyis improvement role is essential.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication, interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to identify and assess business requirements is critical for success in this role.
- Knowledge of and experience in the disciplines, principles and methodologies associated with the end to end software development lifecycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies.
- Worked in the education sector as a Business Analyst