Are you a Business Analyst with the ability to pivot across multiple business and technology projects of various degrees of complexity and scale simultaneously?
Our financial services client is seeking a generalist BA to join a close-knit PMO in the CBD to work across a number of BAU, business, and tech projects whilst their major operating model transformation program ramps up.
This is an initial 12-month fixed-term contract with a strong likelihood of extension into 2021.
- 5+ years in business analysis ideally within financial services (superannuation)
- Deep expertise in traditional waterfall programs (Prince2, PMBOK) and Lean or Agile - you understand the difference between a use case and a user story
- Outstanding stakeholder management across all levels including "Head of" and Board level communication
- Honed experience with Visio or BPMN for As-Is and To-Be process design and modelling, SixSigma also considered
- Experience with UAT, planning and coordinating testing
- Experience developing business requirements, project communications and end-user training to assist with business readiness
- Knowledge of superannuation, pensions, defined benefits a bonus
- Some exposure to change management a bonus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at varying degrees of size and complexity (business mostly, some technology)
In return, this CBD based client offers a great mix of projects, flexible work arrangements with an emphasis on wellbeing, and professional development.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725