This will be based at Ipswich on a initial 6-month contract + possible extensions.
The role will have primary accountability to achieve the required performance for the areas listed below:
- Resolution of Application Issues in a timely manner, including performance of the analysis, planning, system change, test, documentation and release tasks needed to resolve them.
- Undertake Project activities such as planning, process reviews, requirements gathering, analysis, data migration, cleansing, mapping, testing, implementation and creation of documentation.
- Manage stakeholder relationships in a complex and challenging environment to ensure delivery of required Waste Management Portfolio projects meets expectation.
- Provide high quality advice, information and assistance to the Project Team and Project Manager with regards to all aspects of assigned projects.
- Five (5) plus years' experience in an Applications Support, Projects or Technical role, including performance of analysis, planning, system change, update and test tasks.
- High level of problem solving skills, implementation of system changes, system and user acceptance testing
- High level of skill in relation to expectations management and acceptance of outcomes delivered through system and process change in large or complex organisations.
- High level of skill in meeting key timelines, milestones and targets of business transition projects in complex organisations.
- High level of communication skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, key stakeholders and clients.
- High Level of skill in the preparation of documents such as requirements, functional design, test, procedures and implementation documents.
- High level skills in the preparation of various plans and other project documentation to support business software implementation projects.