This is a contract role until the end of the financial year 2020 with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Strawberry Hills.
- Design tools and implement processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows.
- Coordinate and undertake research and analysis of best practice on processes and activities
- Review the business unit's strategies to enable the client to deliver services in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop and implement strategies to monitor service provider usage and capture funding and operational performance data.
- Research and prepare advice in the form of briefs, policy and discussion papers in response to Ministerial, Cabinet.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related and relevant discipline.
- Strong reporting and communication skills.
- Experience in providing advice to Secretaries and Ministers.
- Experience of disability services, or other relevant social policy areas such as health or education, mental health etc. with an associated disability focus (preferred).
- An understanding of state and federal government processes and relationships.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.