This Government agency has recently agreed to a new strategy which will see the organisation go through a significant transformation both in the way they deliver to their clients and the platforms and systems they use to deliver them.
Currently they are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support the Portfolio Architect to develop and strengthen their Enterprise Architecture framework.
- Assist in developing their approach to analysing, documenting and communicating kep process and function
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners to develop clear business needs and translate them into fit for purpose architecture models
- Maintain and update enterprise architecture to support the new strategy
- 5 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience delivering project strategy and roadmaps
- Experience in developing business cases
- Extensive experience with the area of IT applications, data & Analytics, integration and business processes
- Experience working in the insurance sector - highly regarded