- Base + super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shelley Harrison
- 14 days ago
The opportunity involves analysis of current business processes, recommendations on to-be business processes, input into solution options and business case, and then supporting implementation in a complex environment. Our client is looking for an Analyst that can foster and maintain great relationships with the business.
Your objectives will be as follows:
- Determining and analysing processes and workflows, in order to develop a better understanding of business requirements and systems integrations.
- Recommend re-engineered business processes to improve efficiency, reduce manual inputs, enhance workflows, systematize data process validation, and improve business intelligence and reporting.
- Undertake process mapping and flowcharting of business processes and documenting business processes and workflows
- Develop and maintain relationships within the business to encourage a collaborative approach to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Explore opportunities to improve processes and outcomes across the organisation using innovative technology and practices
- Facilitate the elicitation and socialisation of business requirements.
- Apply a level of critical thinking that challenges business practices and needs.
- Provide mentoring and leadership for staff members when adapting to change and using new technology.
- Provide proactive, high-quality business-focused guidance and consultation across the organisation, using industry best practices.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in business process review, business process mapping, systems analysis and design, preparation of functional specifications, and user documentation.
- Demonstrated written, verbal and communication in order to liaise, negotiate and present information to a variety of audiences, including the demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, or independently with autonomy and responsibility, while contributing to positive and safe workplace culture.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to manage competing, complex tasks and tight timelines and demands.
For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and a position description provided. Selection Criteria will need to be addressed as part of the application. The successful candidate will need to pass background checks.