Assist with the analysis, specifications and procurement requirements/documents for a number of solutions and projects.
- Identification and documentation of business requirements for solution.
- Identify and assess solutions options.
- Assist in the development of a business case to implement a solution
- Requirements catalogue, including requirement statements, data models and business process maps.
- Solutions options paper to implement a solution.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst on complex business change projects involving the sourcing and/or implementation of ICT systems
- Experience applying a variety of techniques to elicit business requirements (workshops, interviews, surveys etc.)
- Experience using a variety of techniques to document and model business requirements (process maps, data models, requirements catalogues etc.)
- Experience in writing detailed functional specifications
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working as part of a project team preferably in a PRINCE2 environment
- Experience on projects involving the procurement, implementation and/or change of video conferencing solutions would be beneficial
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Kate Meyer or Simon Prue at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300