Working with a dedicated team of professionals your responsibilities would include:
- Business Application improvements and support, requirements capture and testing of software fixes and enhancements.
- Taking on multiple projects for investigation of new software, new installations and upgrades to core applications.
- Providing second line business analysis to client areas for changes or enhancements to systems and for resolution of errors.
- Writing and reviewing specifications to be understood by the business and IT staff.
- Providing QA testing to fixes received from vendors or in house developed applications. Development of test plans, test cases and on occasion conducting the tests.
- Translating requirements into software specifications/configurations for vendor or developer use.
- Experience in Funds Management, Investment, Financial Services or related area ideally working as a BA.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance or Accounting.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Institutional Funds Management
- Very Good understanding of the business - decision support, trading, settlement, accounting and performance/reporting of the Investment management of equities, debt and unlisted securities.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Solid understanding and experience across the SDLC.
- Experience with Factset any other investment data management system.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity and think you have the right skills and experience then please 'APPLY NOW" for immediate review or for a confidential discussion please contact Kunwar Bijjan on 03 9602 4222.