- Business Analyst for large government department
- 12 month contract with 24 month extension option
- Hold a NV1 Clearance
Business analyst required to assist facilitate communications between business units and align the needs of business units with capabilities delivered by the ICT Service management technology
Our client is a large government department, with offices throughout Canberra, tasked with delivering a range of services that provide health, welfare and support services to Australians. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects that aim to improve the department's corporate systems and enable them to positively impact the lives of Australians
- Liaise amongst stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, systems and operations of the department
- Understanding core needs and requirements of stakeholders and the environment
- Working to facilitate communications between business units
- Aligning needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by the ICT Service
Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a business analyst within a large organisation, preferably a large public sector organisation
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, testing and implementing forms
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders to gather, analyse and document business requirements
- Well-developed communication skills, including Business Analysis documentation
- Ability to mentor, train and coach junior staff
- Experience in test management
- Understanding of and ability to apply ITIL knowledge management processes and practices.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must hold or have the ability to obtain a NV1 Clearance.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.