- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 10 months ago
- Act as the conduit between the business and project teams to deliver a successful outcome in line with the project objectives.
- Manage the design and development of business requirements for new systems.
- Assist with mapping processes from the old to the new system, and identifying opportunities to streamline and consolidate potential inefficiencies.
- Effectively communicate and document business and ICT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Oversee the system structure from an ICT perspective in line with business requirements.
- Coordinating meetings with the wider business to ensure decisions are made collaboratively and in line with best practice.
- Support the project team in process mapping, testing and evaluation of the new system.
- Apply business analysis methodologies to identify, design, and document, detailed business requirements.
- Provide business expertise in defining, validating and delivering business requirements that inform solution design.
- Develop business process documentation as required for current state and future state.
- Assist as required with the transition from projects to operations and ensure business change is embedded.
- Experience with CRM
- Knowledge and/or prior experience in the utilities industry is preferred.
- Experience with business analysis of customer metering and billing solutions.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com