The role is within the Digital Products Program which aims to build trust and confidence for staff to use Digital First from design and development through delivery and support by:
- Enabling digital product capabilities that meet user expectations, building on current investments while incorporating contemporary tools and technologies
- Ensuring legislative obligations can be further met using an enterprise digital platform which will provide greater insights, ability for re-use, and connected digital assets
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Build trust & confidence for staff in 'digital'.
DPP will deliver on these objectives by:
- Expanding on previous investments in Connect to deliver an enterprise digital platform
- Enabling enterprise-wide digital product and service delivery capabilities
- Leveraging other contemporary technology improvements to our advantage.
You will be responsible for:
The role is made of up two principle responsibilities to assist interdependent projects with technical complexity succeed:
- provision of agile delivery services in the form of Iteration Management (Scrum, Kanban) capabilities focussing on best practice agile processes for the software delivery teams.
- Technical leadership of an ecosystem platform of cloud products including Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Appian this role will support Architects, Developers and Project managers
Embed Agile Principles to drive delivery velocity across projects including:
- Sizing product backlog for projects
- Identifying the scope of work for each iteration from the Product backlog
- Leading the development and test teams in estimation
- Working with architects to shape Sprint 0 to achieve business outcomes
- Focusing the team on what is needed to deliver business outcomes that is the best value approach
- Running all standard Agile ceremonies and artefacts for multiple parallel Agile projects.
- Ensuring effective engagement and partnership between architectural and technical specialists across key internal and external delivery teams and stakeholder groups.
Removal of impediments to team success including assist:
- architect and developers in triaging defects in a complex micro service environment
- Project Manager with co-ordination of vendor partners deliverables
- Architect to remove technical road blocks
- Liaise closely with DPP stakeholders to determine and communicate planned releases according to the Customer's business rules for prioritisation and scheduling of Connect application releases.
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com