- Ipswich Location
- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 11 days ago
The main objective of this engagement is to ensure the 2019/2020 pipeline of work is delivered to the needs of the business while maintaining the quality standards of the Project Management Office. Current projects include but are not limited to:
- Geographical Information System (GIS) Strategy Implementation;
- Monitoring Control Systems (MCS) - Control Domain Stage 3 and CMF Connections;
- Management of Change (MoC);
- Enterprise Risk Management System;
- CCTV Architecture and Implementation; and
- Integration Services.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Be flexible, project priorities may change, and you might be reassigned as required by the Principal Business Analyst.
- Business Analysis Planning such as:
- Business Analysis Approach (which tools & techniques will be used for Requirements Elicitation, Approvals etc.)
- Stakeholder Analysis (i.e. RACI Model)
- Work Breakdown of all activities, work estimation to feed into the Project Schedule
- Elicit, analyse and critically challenge the business need or business problem using techniques such as SWOT Analysis and Root Cause Analysis.
- Conduct investigations for high level strategy and feasibility studies.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving the benefits and associated business risks.
- Develop requirements to communicate the business need including:
- Requirements elicitation (interviews, workshops, observation and surveys)
- Requirements documentation (e.g. Business or Stakeholder Requirements Documents or User Stories)
- Requirements prioritisation (e.g. MoSCoW)
- Requirements traceability.
- Translate requirements into a language which can be understood by the intended solution providers or technology teams including:
- To-Be and As-Is Business Process Modelling (BPMN)
- Use Cases and Use Case diagrams
- Context Diagrams
- Prototyping, mock-ups and wireframes
- Customer Journey Mapping.
- Business analysis qualifications and certifications, highly desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in information technology or related discipline, desirable
- A current unrestricted driver's licence for a motor vehicle
Abilities & Experience
- Effective verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate widely and openly with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy for the customer experience when designing solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to acquire and apply new knowledge, concepts and technology to achieve business value.
- Innovative and f lexible approach to problem solving with a critical attention to detail.
- Ability to captivate an audience and brings outcomes to lif e
- Proven experience delivering business analysis capability in a diverse project delivery methodology environment
- Knowledge of Business Analysis methods, techniques and tools and the appropriate methods to extract the best
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Jackson Bruce on (07) 3221 3333 or email your CV to email@example.com.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com