- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 9 months ago
The business has recently moved to a new enterprise system and as part of that they are establishing a BI section to implement and manage BI solutions. The solution will work with other business functions and contribute to the development of standards, frameworks and guides to standardise report design, data automation.
Contract until the End of 2020!
Based in Fortitude Valley
- Act as the conduit between the business and project teams to deliver a successful outcome in line with the project objectives.
- Manage the design and development of business requirements for new solution
- Assist with mapping processes for the new Business Intelligence Solutioin, and identifying opportunities to streamline and consolidate potential inefficiencies.
- Effectively communicate and document business and ICT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Coordinating meetings with the wider business to ensure decisions are made collaboratively and in line with best practice.
- Support the project team in process mapping, testing and evaluation of the new solution
- Apply business analysis methodologies to identify, design, and document, detailed business requirements.
- Provide business expertise in defining, validating and delivering business requirements that inform solution design.
- Develop business process documentation as required for current state and future state.
- Knowledge and/or prior experience in data warehouse reporting and Collaboration systems.
- Knowledge and/or prior experience in the water industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best-practice business processes and application to systems.
- Ability to understand how disparate sets of data link to enable enterprise level ("Big-picture') reporting.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a business analyst role or similar.
- IIBA certification
- *Business or ICT degree
- Exposure to establishment of Business Intelligence and business reporting solution
- Exposure to working with data scientists to produce a warehouse that support cross business function reporting
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com