Assist with the analysis, documentation and recommendations for a new CRM solution.
- Identification and documentation of business requirements for CRM solution.
- Identify and assess solutions options.
- Assist in the development of a business case to implement a CRM solution
- Requirements catalogue, including requirement statements, data models and business process maps.
- Solutions options paper to implement a CRM solution.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst on complex business change projects involving the source and/or implementation of CRM system.
- Experience applying a variety of techniques to elicit business requirements (workshops, interviews, surveys, etc)
- Experience using a variety of techniques to document and model business requirements (process maps, data models, requirements catalogues, etc)
- Experience conducting feasibility studies, options appraisals and gap analysis
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience work as part of a project team preferably in a PRINCE2 environment
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Tracy Dhir or Simon Prue at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300