Contract until end of November + possible extension
Brisbane CBD Location
They are looking for a Business Analyst to worked on a program that will deliver a cohesive single end state solution for the department and program.
- Taking ideas and concepts end-to-end from identifying stakeholder requirements, reviewing current state information, future state information, technical specifications, testing functionalities, and managing the implementation including application of change management principles
- Proactively manage stakeholder relationships which includes acting as single point of contact for defined stakeholder groups, and leading and conducting workshops and meetings to define business processes and ensure the best outcomes
- Identifying improvements in web content, information systems, information management, practices, procedures and other relevant business processes
- Providing high level expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business process and solution requirements utilising a Human Centred Design approach, through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including but not limited to, facilitated stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reference reviews.
- Providing leadership, vision and direction to the Agile team and work with CX and UX designers and content creators to create the future state solution suite of products
What we are looking for:
- A background/experience with
- Technical configuration
- Web content service development
- Excel experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the delivery projects and programs to assist the organisation to adapt to a changing environment while ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of contemporary project and program management practices for complex and significant projects with demonstrated ability to develop strategies to improve the organisational capability.
- Proven leadership skills to foster collaborative organisational change in response to a rapidly changing environment and changes in client and stakeholder needs.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.