- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 9 months ago
- Business Analyst to assist with change initiatives!
- 12 month contract plus 2 x 6 month extension
- Australian Citizenship + Ability to obtain Baseline clearance
Our client is a small government organisation aiming to achieve and contribute to a healthy environment to benefit Australians. They offer exciting and diverse work opportunities with aim to manage Australia's resources in the national interest.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to contribute to change initiatives through a range of business analysis activities. The role will see the Business Analyst involved in more than one change initiative and will be required to develop a range of artefacts from the BA toolkit, they will also be responsible for conducting stakeholder analysis and engagement, leading workshops with stakeholders and working collaboratively with other disciplines.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience analysing, modelling, assessing and designing business processes and work practices
- Experience eliciting, documenting and validating business, stakeholder and solution requirements
- Experience working within a project-based change environment
- Ability to work closely with business and technical stakeholders
- Understanding of various technologies in the application, data and platform levels
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.