- Seeking Business Requirements driven Business Analyst!
- 3 month contract with 2 x 1 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance essential
Our client is a CBD-based government agency tasked with developing policies, programs and services that focus on innovative new ideas and industries to create future opportunity and strengthen the Australian economy. Working with this department, you will have the opportunity to provide high-level expertise to enable the enhancement of their corporate systems, as well as the continual improvement of their customer-facing services.
Our client is seeking to engage a Business Analyst to join an innovative project in the department. The role will see the Business Analyst responsible for fully develop up to four government use cases by taking initiative to facilitate workshops and communicating abstract concepts and ideas to assist stakeholders in meeting business requirements. Documenting data requirements whilst maintaining high attention to detail to set out data which satisfies business requirements and provide detailed analysis of the project. The Business Analyst will also be required to apply project management principles to develop a project plan.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience supporting similar data implementation projects
- Experience working with policy, technical IT and data specialists
- Experience developing use cases for government and documenting business requirements
- Ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.