- Job Type
- Kate Reynolds
- 10 months ago
Work with the client to discover, analyse and document the detailed processes and ICT flows to re structure the ICT Command Centre as an interim solution, longer term solution and future Roadmap.
Required Skills / Knowledge-
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst on complex business change projects involving the sourcing and/or implementation of ICT systems
- Experience in the health sector with a clinical focus
- Experience applying a variety of techniques to elicit business requirements (workshops, interviews, surveys).
- Experience using a variety of techniques to document and model business requirements (process maps, data models, requirements catalogues etc)
- Experience in writing detailed functional specifications
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working as part of a project team preferably in a PRINCE2 environment
- Certification/accreditation in business analysis awarded by relevant body
- Experience writing project management documents (business cases, detailed requirement specifications, benefit analysis)
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word).. For further enquires please contact Kate Reynolds on 08 6212 5510