- Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Contract to Dec 2020 with extension option
- Experience in Cloud and on premise based platforms
About the organisation
We are a company that has serviced the local community for 100 years. Our reliability, expertise and community focus allows us to continue to provide the essential services, which enhances the quality of life for our clients, customers, and the local people. We own and operate over $2 billion worth of assets, and always provide the highest standard of deliverable work possible.
About the role
Our client is seeking for an experienced ICT Business Analyst to support staff transition to new ways of working, focussing on systems and processes relating to organisation's ICT environment which includes OT, Cloud and on premise based platforms.
The successful candidate will be possess the following experience:
- Creating documentation for business analysis, outlining and communicating problems, opportunities and solutions
- Strong Change Management and training background
- Extensive experience developing OTS enterprise software as well as bespoke development
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach to delivery
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and requirements gathering software
- Demonstrable experience documenting complex system processes and functions
Skill and Experience
- Experience as an ICT Business Analyst
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences; ability to communicate technically complex concepts to a diverse audience in a simple language
- Ability to produce high quality stakeholder communications
- Experience in conducting stakeholder analysis and requirements capture
- Experience working in both traditional and Agile projects desirable
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.