- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance required
- 12 month contract with extension option
- Agile software development methodology
About the Role
Our client has launched the website to help achieve its mission to make Australia the safest place to connect online. They are looking to recruit talented individuals to enhance and support this capability. The Business Analyst will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Software Developers, Architects and Testers.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience in business requirements prioritisation.
- Experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as Iterative requirements planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings etc.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.