- Long-term piece of work
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 25 days ago
- Provide support for the preparation of strategies, plans, business case, benefits realisation and other project activity as required.
- Translate business objectives and investment decisions in the business case into a more detailed conceptual level blueprint design; by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating options and determining and defining requirements.
- Determine data flows, information governance and application requirements to support future state processes.
- Lead future state process discovery workshops to identify and document core business processes, identifying downstream and upstream processes, to assist with identification of future business requirements
- Undertake detailed process analysis to quantify business improvements gained by adopting the future state processes
- Assist Change Management Analysis with gap analysis between As-is and To-be processes, and identify change impacts for business users
- Assist with the writing of business requirements specifications and other documentation required to progress a major procurement activity
- Assist and work with the project manager to define project implementation and transition approaches by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by managing transition of capabilities into BAU
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
- Develop detailed product descriptions for a complex project spanning across many business domains
- Assist with the development of the strategy but undertaking consultation, analysis and defining a clear strategic roadmap.
- Elicit and document business rules and complete business process mapping where required.
- Facilitate business stakeholder and/or ICT workshops for requirements gathering and/or other business analysis activities as required.
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes, incorporating links to proposed future state roles, rules, systems and information.
- Develop a process design documentation focusing on business, process and information / data layers
- Prepare business readiness plans, test plans and assist with the implementation of quick win solutions to targeted business areas
- Develop and implement a business requirements tool and manage the collection of requirements ready to go to market
- Assist with development of product descriptions, stakeholder analysis and impact assessments
- Work with the project manager to develop implementation and deployment plans for a multi-year complex business project.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on:
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com