- 6 Month Contract role - Wealth management
- Sydney CBD based opportunity / Work from home initially
- Business focussed Business Analyst - High-value transition project
Reporting to the Project Manager you will primarily be responsible for providing expertise in business analysis (Business focussed not technical), planning, and project co-ordination to assist in the delivery of a key transition project. You will need strong end to end project experience from conception through to delivery/warranty phase acting from the business side. Another part of the project will be across model changes on the adviser payments system.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Banking and finance background
- Work in a project team of 12
- Facilitating workshops, planning activities to determine the best approach and techniques for the streams
- End to end project experience
- Strong UAT Testing experience
- Adviser related system experience (Highly regarded but not essential)
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.