- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 4 months ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills and experience of a Business Analyst to help in the re-engineering and streamlining of a number of new systems to ensure corporate compliance and total functionality. Core deliverables include, creating a system that has a comprehensive records management structure of all payment transactions undertaken within their organisation.
Core requirements of the role are below:
- Interviewing personnel and conducting site observations to ascertain and document the equipment, methods, and personnel needed for effective processes.
- Gathering information through detailed process mapping, flow-charting, and workshops. This information can then be used to guide and target areas for process re-engineering
- Applying knowledge of business process modelling and presenting the data gathered to stakeholders in suitable forward facing formats that advises of the best option as to how processes and performances can be re-engineered to achieve PCI-DSS compliance as quickly as possible.
- Documenting procedures and map agreed processes for the "future" state.
- Identifying and planning for the business unit stakeholders in transforming their processes to the "future' state.
- Working in collaboration with the Organisation Change Manager to identify change impacts (policy changes, role/responsibility changes/etc) and mitigation options.
- Supporting the Project Manager by providing input into the extent and the level of change to underpin planning for future stages.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst with PCI-DSS compliance work will be highly regarded but non essential
- Key background developing future state process maps that assist in the handling data information of a sensitive nature.
- Extensive experience in planning for business process change support.
- A background in Records Management, working as a BA.
- Strong experience as a BA with advance skills in process re-engineering.
- Extensive background in capturing business requirements through the use of a variety of BA tools.
- Strong background in gathering information through detailed process mapping, flow-charting, and workshops.
- A background working as a BA on customer facing application upgrade projects
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com