If you have strong funds management/investment or superannuation experience and looking for a business analyst position where you can lead teams and be in a collaborative environment this may be the role for you.
The purpose of your role as the Business Analyst is to bring deep subject matter and technical expertise to business problems and use the latest BA tools, techniques and methodologies to quickly develop solutions for the business.
- Work with the Delivery Manager and broader Technology Team to plan and deliver change
- Liaise with business stakeholders and delegates to understand and clarify business objectives
- Support the development of business cases by producing estimates
- Work with peers at all stages of the SDLC to deliver high quality, fit for purpose technology solutions:
- Produce and maintain relevant technical artefacts
- Peer review other designs
- Build and unit test solutions
- Investigate and resolve defects
- Support implementation planning activities
- Collaborate with the testing team to ensure both functional and non-functional areas are considered and tested through the QA process
- Build and foster effective relationships with Business and IT teams internally and externally
- Ensure best practice principles in software development are applied to solution development
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong business analysis experience in wealth and/or superannuation platform complex projects
- Proven skills in requirements elicitation on high profile fast paced concurrent pieces of work
- Wrap platform experience highly valuable, pricing and correspondence, Superannuation regulatory change programs, SMA experience highly valuable.
- Stakeholder management skills, ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical teams and be able to present to senior stakeholders
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence
- Experience across the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills