- Mining Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 3 months ago
- Defines scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of small and medium-size and complexity and may assist in larger scale scoping exercises.
- Elicits and analyses requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Produces reliable cost estimates for the resources (labour, materials, equipment and services) required to complete change initiatives based on scope, requirements, risk and complexity.
- Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope, requirements and budget
- Investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes in order to achieve fit for purpose solutions
- Works with stakeholders to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration and in defining acceptance tests.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders in order to ensure collaboration in requirements gathering, solution definition and related estimates.
- Facilitates business decision-making processes.
- Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Strong experience in engaging with customers to develop requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of full software development lifecycle, preferably agile methodologies.
- Previous business analysis roles on OS and/or application upgrade projects in the Mining and/or Manufacturing arena;
- Strong experience in engaging IT & OT and applications disciplines to ensure business alignment of solutions;
- Ability to capture & develop expertise in business processes;
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com