- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 3 days ago
Our client based within WA Government are seeking the skills of an experienced Business Analyst to assist in the detailed requirement capture for a bespoke, external, customer facing web platform system which also includes, reviewing and creating an impact assessment to current business processes.
Core experience required:
- Extensive skills as a BA with a proven background working on customer facing, bespoke web application systems.
- High level skills as a BA, engaging with C suite stakeholders.
- Core skills in requirements capture, translating these into high level business requirements documents.
- Previously carried out high level workshop facilitation sessions.
- A broad background in business process review, and re-engineering.
- Immediate start, 6 month initial contract.
- Great client environment, which is flexible, social and personable.
- Highly competitive rate.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds or James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com