- Competitive Market Rates
- Job Type
- Rory Danagher
- about 1 month ago
- LONG-TERM PROJECT
- AVIATION INDUSTRY SECTOR
- SIGNIFICANT MODERNISATION PROJECT
The client has commenced a multi-year program of work to modernise their network to enable a strategic change agenda. Over the next few years, the program will undertake an ambitious transformation program which will transition to a new IP network with new terrestrial, microwave and satellite components, and move to a managed service provider / vendor operated model.
As the Business Analyst, you will adhere to relevant Company frameworks, be responsible and accountable for liaising with key stakeholders and lead business analyst activities required to support the successful delivery of IT enabled projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As the Business Analyst, you will be assigned to IT service transition/migration projects as a priority and will be required ensure that all project deliverables adhere to the frameworks and standards with little/no interruption to business delivery.
- The position is a critical role for the organisation and it is expected that the need for a Business Analyst will be required for the life of the program; initially the role will run for six (6) months.
- Must be Australian citizen and have the ability to obtain Baseline and/or Security Clearance.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in program and/or project delivery (ideally in relation to service transition / migration)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with ICT and business senior executives, internal and external stakeholders and to escalate issues appropriately.
- Demonstrable experience with regard to interpersonal, consultative, organisational and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable experience managing and leading geologically diverse project teams
- High attention to detail and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
Please apply now or contact Rory or Tom for a confidential discussion on 07 3221 3333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.