- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 13 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst represents stakeholders in the Agile environment, acting as the Sprint Team's voice for business users and their needs.
This is the 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Burwood.
- Partners with Product Management and other process owners to define the business need and vision/business value for the project.
- Provides domain knowledge for project feasibility and software solutions by researching customer needs and problem areas, conferring with stakeholders, understanding system flow, work processes, reporting needs, regulatory impact, and data usage.
- Ensures problem definition, requirements, user stories, success criteria, and interface design efforts are guided by a realistic understanding of work environment and constraints affecting users.
- Understands and manages changing business and technical requirements in an agile environment.
- Incorporates epics, themes, business problems and features into concise user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Coordinates the establishment of work priority within the Sprint and supports evolving problem, requirement and solution maintenance in the Backlog.
- Participates in daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- BS/BA degree or at least 5-8 years of business analyst, product management, or product development experience
- Experience (4 years or more) with analysis in Agile / Scrum
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, and propose creative solutions that address business needs
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive the collaborative team and effectively facilitate negotiation to build consensus and reach sound decisions
- Proven experience and passion for facilitating 'barely sufficient' requirements gathering, developing user stories and success criteria
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.