NSW Government Organisation
A Business Analyst is needed on a short term (8-10 weeks) basis to collate requirements in the 5 portal business cases and gain more detailed requirements from the business. The gathering of detailed requirements and the documentation on the features needed in the CMS and how the CMS is to be used by the business will ensure that the product selected is fit for purpose.
Essential skills and experience
- Extensive BA experience especially in Content Management Systems
- Understanding of the different CMS ongoing support and maintenance models
- Experience on Business Case development
- Working with ambiguous and conflicting business requirements
- Documenting workflows development
- Facilitating workshops to gather requirements
- Ability to prioritise requirements to provide most benefit to the business
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.