The successful candidate must be a self-starter, driven and up for a challenge. You will be an exceptional communicator who works effectively with a variety of stakeholders. If you enjoy a challenge and wish to work on a team with likeminded individuals, please read on and apply!
About the role:
The successful Business Analyst will work to develop mobility applications and tracking solutions to improve customer experience and help optimise business processes.
The successful candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mobility Computing and or Android operating systems
- Web Services/WCF & XML format
- SQL, Scripting and Stored Procedures
- Networking Knowledge
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir or Linda Makin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.