Our client is a Non-for-profit organisation located in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne and are on the look-out for a strong Business analysis to be responsible for ensuring the effective of Enterprise applications to meet current and future needs of the organisation. Delivering future projects and ongoing enhancements to core platforms across ERP, Ecommerce and HCM platforms.
- Gather relevant information from IT and business stakeholders to ensure that systems proposals are fully analysed and evaluated for their benefits and costs.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops with participations of key stakeholders.
- Analyse and document requirements by liaising with a range of people including users and managers, drawing together information needs across IA in format of specifications or user stories.
- Propose alternative solutions and technologies which are likely to bring about timely and high-quality systems solutions.
- Use and application of sound business process management principles
- Developing use cases and prototypes for wider business acceptance before full development.
- Demonstrated experience delivering technical projects relating to ERP, eCommerce, Integration & EDI.
- Previous experience with Web services/API and middleware integration platforms.
- Extensive experience in a Business Analyst capacity and Project Support
- Demonstrable experience in a business analyst capacity utilising various methodology: - workshop facilitation, 1 on 1 interviewing, joint application development, storyboarding, user stories, USE cases, estimating, and data analysis producing supporting documentation.
- Experience with coordination and development of user acceptance testing plans.
- Experience in FMCG retail across B2B, B2C & 3PL.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas & concepts.
- Meet user needs, drive and influence initiatives and outcomes.
- Work with product owners & other stakeholders on how best to implement solutions.
- Contribute to projects to meet business strategy needs.