You'll be working with stakeholders across the business to identify key process changes and requirements for system changes. The ability to work well with both internal software development teams and vendors will also be key.
- Experience with trading, risk and settlement processes would be highly regarded
- Experience in developing specifications that are fit for third party consumption
- Experience in documenting requirements, screen/report mock-ups
- Experience in developing acceptance criteria.
- BPMN and requirements gathering and managing a product's backlog for an Agile methodology.
- Experience with Scrum, Sprints, and Jira.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including stakeholder engagement, facilitating workshops and one-on-one interviews.
- Background in software development (.NET, Java, SQL, JS/TS, web applications).
- Ideally experience in the Australian energy market and associated trading, risk, and settlement.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com