Contract until October 2019
Based in Brisbane CBD
Up to $80 p/h (inclusive of super)
The Business Analyst reports to the Manager, Products or delegate in relation to project risks, significant development issues and progress against the project schedule. The Business Analyst shall be required to undertake some or all of the following duties as directed by the Manager of Initiatives or delegate.
- Facilitate business stakeholder or internal ICT workshops for requirements gathering and/or other business analysis activities as required.
- Gather and document business and functional requirements to ensure effective business analysis is provided.
- Elicit and document business rules and complete business process mapping where required.
- Engage the business stakeholders and users on key business opportunities and development of applicable business cases and/or requirements.
- Work with business units, project managers and across project teams responsible for IT delivery and services.
- Knowledge of design concepts for the development of appropriate solutions and systems.
- Experience working with government organisations (preferable but not mandatory).
- Previous experience working for a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects (involving significant and/or complex business change elements).