Our client is an industry-leading financial services organisation requiring two Business Analysts for a contract opportunity to work into their Program Delivery function working on deliverables across projects and programs.
- Translate business solutions into high-level business requirements which are technology agnostic to guide delivery teams on what we need them to build
- Keep business and delivery partners aligned to requirements throughout delivery life-cycle
- Verify delivery teams are building the solution as expected
- Successful candidates may be dedicated to single programs or work across multiple projects.
- Proven experience of end to end Business Analysis activities across various projects across the Insurance or Financial services industry.
- Extensive experience in a Business Analyst role - with the last 3-5 years in a medium to large organisation
- Experience in delivering in an organisation operating in Agile
- Experience writing user stories, business process analysis, modelling skills, and facilitation
- Management of project budgets
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Must have good relationship management skills
- A can-do attitude and a good team player, but able to work independently and effectively on their own, without much direction.