- 5+ years Business Analysis experience
- Data analysis skills and experience
- 5-6 month initial contract based in the CBD
Our client is a publically listed global organisation within the FMCG domain. At their core, they provide logistics, storage, supply chain and commodity trading services.
About the Role
Our client requires an experienced Business Analyst with strong track record working with Data Analysis, in particular with developing customised reports in collaboration with the business and development teams.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst, with strong data analysis skills
- Ability to gather requirements and then develop mock reports for the developers
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate workshops
- Experienced with testing developed reports prior to the user for UAT
- Agile project experience with experience working within scrum teams
- Experience working across logistics, FMCG, transport or supply chain would be highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement / management skills. Ability to liaise effectively with people across the whole organisation, especially up to the most senior levels
- Must be a self-starter, possess a strong customer focus, excellent team player, have good attention to detail, work well under pressure, flexible and collaborative
- 5-6 month initial contract with the potential for further extension beyond
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $650-800 per day (commensurate with skills and experience).
- Ideally, start ASAP
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!