Duration: 6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Analysis or similar, including a demonstrated understanding of user centred design
- Experience in working in Multidisciplinary teams using Agile framework to deliver medium to large scale project environment.
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in; business and functional analysis, process mapping, use cases, user stories, requirements gathering for the development of business systems.
- Highly developed oral, written communication skills, including facilitation skills, instructional and formal presentation experience.
- Experience in facilitating workshops to gain consensus on scope, design decisions and priority
- Experience leading design thinking workshops to gather requirements with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Experience using digital collaboration tools such as Microsoft DevOps, Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint.
- Experience working with tDigital Service Standard, Service Design processes.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org