Our client is the leading FMCG distrubutor in Australia/NZ.
Product/Solution requirements Design and Delivery:
- Gathering business requirements utilising user story creation techniques
- Creating test cases and test scripts, and executing system testing as part of the scrum delivery team
- Information gathering and development of process maps for business units within the Scrum team
- Partner with the product owner and delivery team members ensuring process design leading to realisation of business benefits
- Development of functional/technical specifications that capture business requirements and test scenarios that prove the resultant systems solution(s) within the scrum delivery team
- Produce relevant training materials and deliver required training as per training scope within the scrum delivery team; support the Change team as required with information
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, collaboration and time management skills
- Proven ability in understanding business cases, objectives and converting them into requirements; ability to recommend prioritisation of requirements based on business value.
- Process mapping and documentation skills
- Solid commercial acumen & the flexibility to adapt to a changing agile environment essential
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver outcomes with minimal direct supervision is required
- Strong ability to work effectively in a close team environment
- At least 5 years of BA experience in projects, with end to end involvement in at least 2 projects from requirements gathering to UAT and go-live
- Business SME within Order to Cash, Credit / Accounts Receivables functions
- Experience working in projects in a cross-functional/matrix environment
- Project delivery within an agile framework highly regarded
- Business / IT Degree qualification.
- Business Analysis certification highly regarded (BABoK or similar)
- Understanding of SAP SD (Order to Cash processes) functional modules, including associated financial processes such as Invoicing & Accounts Receivables.
- Knowledge of best practice for SAP implementations
- Solid understanding of project delivery and development methodologies including agile and scrum.
Interested? Push the APPLY NOW button or alternatively call Wes on (03) 9236 7766 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org